|REGISTRATION TO CBMI 2005|
Registration to CBMI 2005 includes the following:
Please follow these steps in order to complete your registration:
- access to all technical sessions
- one CD-ROM proceedings
- lunch and coffee breaks
- welcome reception on 21.6.2005
- workshop banquet on 22.6.2005
- click on REGISTER NOW below to enter your personal information and hit
- You will be prompted by a welcome message containing a new account with login and passwd which you can use (by clicking on "here" on the bottom of of the message) to complete your registration. Please note that this login and passwd are different from the one used for paper submission (including camera-ready submission).
- Log in using your login and passwd and do the following:
Here's the bank information again for your convenience:
- check your personal information and edit if necessary
- click registration and select the fee. Remember that each paper must have one full registration.
- then click "payment" and select payment by Bank transfer (no other means of payment is possible)
- finally, click "Personal record" save it, print it and use it to pay your registration fee through bank transfer
Nordea Bank Finland Plc
Account holder: Tampere University of Technology
Reference: CBMI 2005 and Your Name
Note that each paper must have one full registration. Student rates apply
only to ADDITIONAL co-authors who are students. (ADDITIONAL means that the
paper has already one full registration).
- The Organizing Committee reserves the right to withdraw papers from the
Proceedings in case no author has registred and paid the full registration
fee by the deadline of May 9, 2005.
- ONLY cash is accepted for Late and on-site registrations (regular fee for on-site registration is 350 euros and
student registration fee for co-authors is 200 euros).
|[Return to Main Page] |
Page last updated: 20.06.05. For web page related issues, please contact esin.guldogan (at) tut(dot)fi